RULES AND REGULATIONS
§ 1. General conditions
1. This rules and regulations describe the reservation conditions of Verde Apartments in Koszalin at Konstytucji 3 Maja Street number 5.
2. This rules and regulations define the conditions of reserving and renting of the apartments enlisted in Verde Apartments offer. Making a reservation is equal to accepting Verde Apartments Rules and Regulations. Short-term accommodation agreement between the guest and Verde Apartments is concluded at the time of making a reservation via e-mail or telephone regarding conditions mentioned in the rules and regulations and the price list.
3. The concluded agreement regards only to the accommodation – no food plan and transportation.
4. Only an adult can be a guest.
§ 2. Reservation
1. In order to make a reservation one should use the reservation system available on the website http://apartamenty.verde.pl or the telephone number +48 697 350 394 and email: email@example.com. During the reservation process it is needed to provide the exact personal data of the guests and a payment of the total cost of the stay with a credit card.
2. The person making the reservation gives the consent to put his/her personal data in the Verde Apartments Client data base. The data will be proceeded only for the purpose of the reservation, helping with any further reservations and in marketing purposes according to the law from 29.08.1997 r. about protection of personal data.
§ 3. Apartment rental service
1. The process of rental includes all taxes and additional fees such as utilities: gas, electricity, water, Internet and cleaning before arrival.
2. In case of accommodation longer than 7 days additional cleaning and changing of sheets and towels during the stay is possible with additional payment of 50PLN per person.
3. For apartment guests there is a parking space available on a private unsecured parking lot. Verde Apartments does not bear responsibility for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
§ 4. Guests
1. The guest is obliged to use the apartment only in accommodation purposes and he cannot lend the apartment further or let anyone else use it for free.
2. The number of people in the apartment cannot exceed the number reported in the booking process. Each child is an additional person in the apartment. In the event that the number of overnight guests is inconsistent with the amount reported for the reservation, the guest will be charged a fine of PLN 1000.
3. The guests are obliged to respect the principles of good neighborliness. In case the guest significantly violates the peace or goods of the neighbors and does not comply with commonly used norms of intercourse between people, Verde Apartments reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice and is not obliged to refund the guest for the unused period of stay.
4. The guest is obliged to keep the apartment as it was at the beginning of the stay. Rearranging furniture and household appliances/audio/video devices in the apartment is prohibited.
5. The apartments are subject to curfew from 10PM to 6AM.
6. The guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of items of equipment and technical devices arising from his fault or the fault of people staying in the apartment rented by the guest during the renting of the apartment.
7. In the event of any damage, the guest should notify Verde Apartments staff immediately after finding it.
8. Failure to submit comments and objections as to the technical condition at the time of entering the apartment is tantamount to the fact that the apartment has been put into use in a condition which does not raise any comments and objections of the guest.
9. Verde Apartments will charge the guest with the cost of any repairs in the event of damage and in the event of missing equipment – the cost of each individual equipment. It is forbidden to take items belonging to the apartment (towels, pillows, blankets, appliances, etc.).
10. The rules and regulations have a list of things that are part of the apartment’s equipment attached.
11. The guest is responsible for the apartment key card (if he obtained it), and in case of loss – he is obliged to cover the costs.
12. The apartments are strictly non-smoking. For the safety and comfort of guests, the use of candles in the apartment is prohibited. In case of violation of the smoking ban, the guest is obliged to pay a fine of 500PLN.
13. Verde Apartments has the right to refuse to accept guests who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, caused damage to Verde Apartments’ property or disrupted the rules of good neighborliness.
14. Organizing any kind of parties in the apartment is not allowed. In case of breaking the ban on organizing parties, the guest is obliged to pay a fine of PLN 1000.
15. Failure to inform Verde Apartments about your stay with an animal will result in a fine of 1000PLN.
§ 5. Arrival, check-in, payment, pickup and return of the key
1. The hotel day starts at 2PM and ends at noon the next day.
2. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the guest should report to the apartment staff by 9AM on the day that apartment rental period expires.
3. Wishes to extend the stay are granted as far as the available apartments are taken into account.
4. The check-in procedure requires the guest to enter correct and complete personal data when making the booking, and to provide the credit card number and expiration date. The credit card data is collateral in the event of damage or destruction referred to in § 4 point 9.
5. Payment for the entire stay is made in advance at the time of booking.
6. Failure to pay for the stay entitles Verde Apartments staff to refuse to check-in guests and to issue the key to the apartment.
7. The guest can receive the key to the apartment by:
– downloading the application to which the link will be sent after booking, where the key will be the virtual card key
– collecting the key card at Verde Hotel in Mścice 76-031 Koszalińska Street number 1
– collecting the key card on the spot in the apartment building by opening the safe containing the card using the code which the guest will receive from Verde Apartments staff.
8. The guest is obliged to inform Verde Apartments staff which way of obtaining the key he has chosen as soon as making the reservation.
9. The kay cards are handed over by leaving them in the apartment or taking them to Verde Hotel in Mścice 76-031 Koszalińska Street number 1.
§ 6. Free accommodation for children under 3 years of age
In the apartment accommodation with a child up to three years of age is possible, and it is a free of charge service when the child sleeps with an adult guardian or in his own cost, which does not require an additional set of bed linen and towels.
§ 7. Accommodation with animals
1. You can stay with animals in the apartment. The fee for a pet’s stay is 60PLN per day and pet.
2. Pets can stay in the apartment only after prior notification to Verde Apartments staff. Failure to report will result in a penalty of PLN 1000.
§ 8. Complaints
1. In the event of irregularities, the guest has the right to lodge a complaint within 14 days of their occurrence. Complaints, claims and all grievances should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Consideration of the complaint takes place within 14 working days of its receipt. The tenant will be immediately notified by e-mail about the consideration result.
§ 9. Additional information
1. Verde Apartments are not responsible for items left in the apartment.
2. Verde Apartments are not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the stay related to: construction or finishing works that can be carried out on the premises of the building and interruptions in the supply of utilities.
§ 10. Policy of privacy
1. The administrator of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowe BJB limited liability company with its registered office in Koszalin, Klonowa Street Number 1, 75-644 Koszalin (hereinafter Administrator). In matters related to the protection of personal data, the Administrator can be contacted via the address email@example.com
2. Your personal data is processed in order to:
A. conclusion and performance of the contract for the services made electronically in accordance with the Regulations, including the consideration of possible complaints,
B. in the case of an additional consent – also in order to send you marketing content, containing in particular information about promotions, services, contests, events as well as for analytical and statistical needs related to sending this content.
3. The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
A. the necessity of their processing for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the services made electronically (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR),
B. the legitimate interest of the Administrator, consisting in handling your correspondence and implementing marketing activities (6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
4. Your personal data is stored for the duration of your use of these services. After stopping the use of services, personal data in the scope of: name, surname, e-mail address will be stored for a period of 3 years for the purposes of examining complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
5. If you request to stop sending marketing content, your personal data will be stored for a period of three years from receipt of this request. Then your data will be stored only to defend against any claims related to this shipment.
6. You have the right to:
A. request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data,
B. objecting to the processing of your personal data at any time for the purposes of marketing activities,
C. lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
§ 11. Final provisions
Polish law is applicable to the implementation of the rights and obligations under the Agreement. In the event of a dispute, it will be settled by the court competent for the placement of Verde Apartments.